Hi, my name is Sally Edens, and I am the owner of My Creative Pixel. I specialize in logo design, branding, print services, web design, email marketing and work with companies of all sizes nation wide ultimately improving their business problems with creative solutions. Shoot me a quick email to see how I can help you!
Written by: Michael Stephenson
These days, ecommerce is the name of the game when it comes to starting a business. Even if you plan to move to in-person work eventually, getting started with a strong online presence and workflow sets you up to be competitive and successful in the long run. Courtesy of My CreativePixel, here’s a look at what you need to know to give yourself the best start:
Create astable place from which your business can grow.
● Think about which business structure is right for your small business.
● Set specific, achievable goals for your small business to work toward.
● Creating a home office isn’t just good for your ecommerce business; it also boosts the appraisal value of your home!
Efficiency often comes down to the details:
● Get - and stay - organized in order to keep your workflow on track.
● Invest in a reliable inventory software to ensure you can manage and track your inventory.
● Regularly evaluate your workflow to make sure it’s working for your goals.
ReachingYour Target Audience
Let your customers know you’re ready to serve them:
● First, figure out the demographics your product or service will appeal to.
● Content marketing is a great way to boost your SEO rank and share useful information with your audience.
● Targeted advertising helps you to connect with the people most likely to buy.
Running an ecommerce business is a great way to get your feet wet when it comes to business ownership. Once you’ve gotten the hang of things, you can look into moving to an in-person space, or even just expanding your reach online. Either way, you have tons of potential to create the business of your dreams.
My Creative Pixel offers graphic design, logo design, branding strategy and web design services, based in Tulsa, Oklahoma, working nationwide. Let me know what projects you’re working on!