Hi, my name is Sally Edens, and I am the owner of My Creative Pixel. I specialize in logo design, branding, print services, web design, email marketing and work with companies of all sizes nation wide ultimately improving their business problems with creative solutions. Shoot me a quick email to see how I can help you!
Written by: Michael Stephenson
These days, ecommerce is the name of the game when it comes to starting a business. Even if you plan to move to in-person work eventually, getting started with a strong online presence and workflow sets you up to be competitive and successful in the long run. Courtesy of My CreativePixel, here’s a look at what you need to know to give yourself the best start:
Create astable place from which your business can grow.
● Think about which business structure is right for your small business.
● Set specific, achievable goals for your small business to work toward.
● Creating a home office isn’t just good for your ecommerce business; it also boosts the appraisal value of your home!
Efficiency often comes down to the details:
● Get - and stay - organized in order to keep your workflow on track.
● Invest in a reliable inventory software to ensure you can manage and track your inventory.
● Regularly evaluate your workflow to make sure it’s working for your goals.
ReachingYour Target Audience
Let your customers know you’re ready to serve them:
● First, figure out the demographics your product or service will appeal to.
● Content marketing is a great way to boost your SEO rank and share useful information with your audience.
● Targeted advertising helps you to connect with the people most likely to buy.
Running an ecommerce business is a great way to get your feet wet when it comes to business ownership. Once you’ve gotten the hang of things, you can look into moving to an in-person space, or even just expanding your reach online. Either way, you have tons of potential to create the business of your dreams.